Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Post

So, I decided to start a blog. I'm not really sure why I felt the need to do this, but here it is, nonetheless.

A good place to start would be my interests, I suppose:

1. I am a Roman Catholic, faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium- the authoritative teaching body of the Church.
2. I have a beautiful family. If you know, you know.
3. I have, at the time of posting, tried 500+ beers from 22 countries and 25 states.
4. I lack tact, but am working on a B.S. in nuance. Maybe that was only funny to me...
5. I teach music, art and anybody who is willing to listen about my faith.
6. I wear the same five outfits over and again. Consistency is very valuable in my eyes.
7. I wanted to go to 10, but I've already ran out of things to say about myself.

I will probably speak on these subjects, and others, from time to time here. I always hope to do so in a respectful manner, but #4 above is occasionally a problem. I also don't have anything new or innovative to say, so if that's what you're seeking, well... this isn't the place.

Blessings,
-Ryan

5 comments:

  1. Despite your self-aggrandizing intro, I'll follow your blog. McLaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, #4 is a blatant lie (j.k.). Seriously though, you are one of the most tactful people that I have met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations on your conversion.I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how often I will post, but I will do my best to update on facebook when I do post a new article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm putting you on my Google Reader!

    Drina

    ReplyDelete